The Future of Innovation fueled by Computer Science has never been more exciting! Development is facilitated by the availability of the connected world, standards and open source tools. It has put computer scientists at the center of innovation, making Computer Science a much more creative and rewarding discipline. Come to hear a panel of visionaries discuss the Future of Innovation in a Networked World.
Click here to view program manual.
Future of Innovation Panel:
• Joi Ito – Director of the MIT Media Lab
• Erik Nordlander – Engineering Partner at Google Ventures
• Mike Perlis – CEO and President of Forbes
• Jeanne Sullivan – Founder and GP of StarVest Partners
• Alex Diaz – VP of Product Management at Yahoo!
• Philippe Buhannic – Co-Founder and CEO of TradingScreen
• Teresa A. Dahlberg – Dean, Albert Nerken School of Engineering, Chief Academic Officer, The Cooper Union
• Cristina Dolan – MIT Media Lab Alumna, Co-Founder OneMain (IPO & Acquired)
Dream it. Code it. Win it. Awards and Networking Reception:
College Level Prizes
1. $20,000 – First Place
2. $15,000 – Second Place
3. $10,000 – Third Place
4. $5,000 – Tekserve Prize for Women in Technology
5. $5,000 – Prize for Innovation
All applicants will receive a “Qualified Participant Certificate.”
High School Prizes
• The winning team will receive the TradingScreen “Excellence in Creative Computer Science” Award, and each team member will receive an iPad.
• All participants will receive a “Qualified Participant Certificate.”